In compliance with the provided by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals (hereinafter referred to as the Law), it is hereby informed the following:
Farrera Asociados, S.C. (hereinafter referred to as Farrera), located at San Uriel #690-11, colonia Chapalita, C.P. 45040, Zapopan Jalisco, is responsible for handling all personal data, including but not limited to: sensitive, financial and real estate information, in regards to the use of such and their protection, which are obtained through the website www.farrera.com.mx and/or by any other means allowed by the Law, which are provided by individuals or entities to whom they belong such data (hereinafter referred to as the Owner).
Personal data will be used to supply services requested by the Owner to Farrera, and will inform any change therein, and if applicable, will assess the service quality provided thereof, classified as follows:
Personal data. Any information in regards to an individual identified or identifiable.
Information requested to customers and suppliers:
In addition to the aforementioned, the following assets information will be requested to customers:
- Full name.
- Corporate name of the company.
- Full address(Street, external number, internal number, area, municipality, state, zip code).
- Federal taxpayer identificatin number.
- Unique personal reference number.
- Telephone numbers.
- Assets information:
- Bank accounts.
- Bank institution.
- Account number.
- Standardized bank code.
Information requested to candidates:
- Tax information.
- Electronic signature.
- Income and disbursement.
- Account statements.
When a candidate is hired, hence, becomes an employee of Farrera, in addition to the aforementioned information, we also need:
- Full name.
- Birth date.
- Birth place.
- Private address.
- Telephone numbers.
- Activity or occupation.
- Level of education.
- Years of study.
- School name.
- Place of studies.
- Work history.
- Domain of language.
- Last salary.
- Salary expectation.
- Schedule availability.
- Availability to begin working.
- Name of the last company where he/she worked.
- Contact information of the Company where she/he worked.
- Telephone number of the last Company he/she worked.
- Federal taxpayer identification number.
- Unique personal reference number.
- Social security number.
- Professional identification card.
- Certificate of studies.
- Contact name in case of emergency.
- Telephone number in case of emergency.
- Relationship with contact person in case of emergency.
- Marital status.
- Number of children.
- Children genre.
- Birth date of children.
- Economically dependent children.
- Number of other economically dependent individuals.
- Genre of the other economically dependent indiviudals.
- Birth date of the other economically dependent individuals.
- Income withholding notice due to National Fund for Workers' Housing (INFONAVIT) credit.
- Police letter.
Sensitive personal data.
Personal data affecting the most intimate aspect of the owner or the unauthorized use may result in discrimination or risk the owner. Particularly, Sensitive Personal Data is the information that may disclose data such as: racial or ethnic origin, current or future health condition, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preferences, among others, including:
Purpose of handling personal information will be limited to:
- Lab results of illegal substance consumption.
- Number of children with disabilities.
- Number of other economically dependent individuals with disabilities.
Purpose of handling sensitive information will be limited to:
- Service rendering of Farrera.
- Job application by any means, and if applicable, obtaining such position.
- Any procedure that should be done in compliance with the law at the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), National Fund for Workers’ Housing (INFONAVIT), Tax Administration Service (SAT), and/or any other government institution.
- Execution of agreements with customers and suppliers complying with effective laws in the Mexican Republic.
- Information log in employees’ books and/or corporate books in accordance with the Federal Labor Law.
Personal data may be transferred and handled inside and outside the country by different entities other than Farrera. Therefore, the owner’s information may be shared with:
- Detection illegal substance consumption for the purposes of protecting health and wellbeing of every Farrera employee and their customers, as well as to promote a safe working drug-free environment.
- Number of children with disabilities and other economically dependent children with disabilities are collected for the purposes of generating with this information, organizational diagnosis required by your Gender Equity Management System (MEG:2012).
If the owner does not express rejection for his/her personal data to be transferred, it will be deemed to be as accepted.
- Farrera’s customers, for the purposes of complying customer-supplier agreements for the service rendering of Farrera. (i) full name, (ii) social security number (IMSS), (iii) confirmation of drug test, (iv) federal taxpayer registry number (RFC), (v) unique personal reference number, (vi) police letter (vii), agreement
- Banco Santander México S.A., for the purposes of requesting a bank service for employees’ payroll. (i) full name, (ii) federal taxpayer identification number (RFC), (iii) birth date, (iv) address (street, number, area, municipality, state and zip code), (v) telephone numbers, (vi) marital status, (vii) signature. In regards to deposit instructions or electronic transfers for suppliers’ payments, in addition to information contained in numbers (i-ii) aforementioned (viii) bank institutions, (ix) account number, (x) standardized bank code, (xi) location, (xii) branch.
- Marsh Brockman y Schuh, Agente de Seguros y de Fianzas, S.A. de C.V., for the purposes of carrying out the registry of benefits such as Insurance of Major Medical Expenses, Vehicle Insurance and Life Insurance for partners and employees: (i) full name, (ii) birth date, (iii) genre.
- Dr. Mario Alberto Hernández Noriega (Corpomed Business Medical Services), for the purposes of requesting the service of drug test: (i) full name.
- María Cecilia Lozano Plascencia, for the purposes of requesting the production of Id cards: (i) full name.
- Juan Manuel Fajardo Sánchez, for the purposes of requesting the service of delivering birthday cakes for employees: (i) full name, (ii) birth date, (iii) telephone numbers, (iv) location (customer’s address) or private address.
- Corporativo Castillo, Robles, Eng y Asociados, S.C., for the purposes of requesting the audit service to issue an opinion for the Mexican Institute of Social Security: all information contained in the employee’s file, including all data of section II Personal Data. Data requested to candidates and employees.
Confidentiality of the owner will be kept by providing and preserving all administrative, technical and physical measures in order to avoid damage, loss, variation, destruction, use, Access or improper disclosure.
In the same manner, Farrera and its personnel, representatives, general users that have Access to personal information by executing their functions or individuals involved in any stage of it, are obliged to keep confidentiality in regards to the owner’s personal information, including after the conclusion of the labor, commercial or legal relationship.
Owner has the right to access, verify and cancel his/her personal data, as well as to refuse handling the same or revoke consent granted to Farrera, by means of the procedures provided therein. In order to be informed about such requirements and procedures please contact our personal data department with Alberto Gutiérrez Romero at: San Uriel #690-11, telephone (33) 31213385 ext.109, or by e-mail: email@example.com or you may visit our www.farrera.com.mx.
Requests presented should include requirements of article 29 of the Law, which are (i) Owner’s full name and address or other means to communicate the response to his/her request; (ii) documents evidencing the identity, or if applicable, owner’s legal representative; (iii) clear and accurate description of data in regards or exercising any of the mentioned rights, and (iv) any other element or document that makes easier to locate data. After the necessary procedure, the responsible party, by means of the personal data department will inform the Owner, the decision made in the terms provided by article 32 of the Law.
In the event the Owner does not receive any response within the aforementioned term and/or does not agree with the provided ruling, or he/she deems not to be in accordance with the provided ruling, or may consider any violation to his/her Access, Verification, Cancel and Opposition rights in terms of the Law, he/she may present a complaint or report before the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (IFAI).
Any modification to this privacy notice may be referred at www.farrera.com.mx/aviso-de-privacidad.
Date of las update: 26/09/2017.